Do you know how to transfer gift card balance to bank account? If not, then this article is especially for you. Gift cards are a regular gift option, but what to do if you don’t want to use them? Or maybe the card is for a store that doesn’t have a location near you. You can quickly transfer money from a gift card to your bank account. Here you will learn how to transfer your Gift Card Balance to bank account.
How To Transfer Gift Card Balance To Bank Account
Like most people, you probably have a few gift cards you never use. Or maybe you’ve received a gift card as a present but don’t know how to use it. Did you know you can transfer money from your gift card to your bank account?
If you have a gift card that you would like to use to transfer money to your bank account, there are a few different ways:
#1. Via PayPal Wallet
If you have a Gift Card and would like to transfer the funds to your bank account, you can do so easily via PayPal Wallet. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click ‘Wallet’ at the top right corner of the page.
- Click ‘Link a card or bank account.’
- Enter your Gift Card number, expiry date, and security code.
- Click ‘Link Card.’
- After linked bank account card, you can transfer gift card funds to your bank account by clicking ‘Withdraw’ and selecting ‘Transfer to a bank account.’
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and click ‘Submit.’
That’s it! You’ve now transferred the funds from your Gift Card to your bank account.
#2. Via Cash App
You can use the Cash App if you have a Gift Card and want to transfer the money to your bank account. To begin:
- Open up the Cash App and tap on the ‘+’ sign. From there, select ‘Add Bank.’
- Enter your bank information and then hit ‘Add Bank.’
- Tap the Visa gift card ‘Balance’ tab and select Cash Out. From there, you can enter the money you want to transfer from your Gift Card to your bank account.
That’s all there is to it!
#3. Via Venmo
Here’s how to transfer gift card balance to bank account using Venmo:
- Go to the Venmo website and sign up for an account.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “Payments” tab.
- Click on the “Add Payment Method” button.
- Select “Gift Card” as your payment method.
- Enter the money you want to transfer from your gift card to your bank account.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
- Your money will be transferred from your gift card to your bank account within a few minutes!
#4. Via Square
Square is a popular payment processing service that permits you to accept and process credit and debit card payments. You can also use Square to send and receive money.
To use Square to transfer money from your gift card to your bank account, you will first need to sign up for a free account. Once you have an account, you can link your credit or debit card.
- Log in to your Square account.
- Click on the “Cash” tab.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button.
- Select “Gift Card” as the withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your gift card.
- Click on the “Withdraw” option.
- Your withdrawal will be processed, and the money will be in your bank account within 1-2 business days.
We hope that you can complete this process successfully without any issues.