Are you curious about How To Check Starbucks Gift Card Balance Without Security Code? You are currently reading the right article. While Starbucks might already have nearly 35,000 stores across the globe, with at least a store in almost all corners of the world, its gift card has already grown into being available for purchase at big marketplaces like Amazon. Still, most Starbucks gift card users usually need help checking their Starbucks gift card without a security code.
Well, we are aware of the prominent issue Starbucks gift card users face regarding checking their card’s balance without using security; hence, in this article, we will address everything you need to know regarding the subject matter.
How To Check Starbucks Gift Card Balance Without Security Code
As I stated earlier, you can check a Starbucks gift card without a security code with just the simple steps listed below –
- Go to Starbucks
- Navigate to the card balance page after you might have logged in to your Starbucks account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select “Check Balance” to view your gift card balance
How Can I Find My Starbucks Card Number?
Finding your card number will require you to at least reload your card or manage your card by simply selecting “Pay” on the Starbucks app home page, then wipe from left to right.
When opening your Starbucks app on a mobile device, you will likely see your primary Starbucks cards and their details, including their card numbers.
However, with the below steps, you can access your Starbucks card number –
- Open the Starbucks app on a mobile device
- Reload or manage your card by selecting “Pay.”
- Swipe from left to right to access your card details
How Do You Check If Starbucks Card Is Registered?
Unfortunately, you can not check the balance of your card from the old “My Starbucks Reward.” Still, you can narrow your credit by taking them to the store or calling the Customer Care hotline at 02-84626262 (Metro Manila) and 1-800-10-4626262 (Provincial).
How Do I Find My 16 Digit Starbucks Partner Number?
Finding the 16-digit Starbucks partner number is one of the easiest things to achieve with just a few steps –
- Click on the partner card link
- Check the left menu under partner transaction
- View your 16-digit Starbucks partner number and 8-digit security code
How To Set Up Automatic Reloads To A Starbucks Gift Card
There are better ways to manage your card balance to be empty before running to reload. Hence, you can use the auto-reload feature to fill your card when you are out of funds automatically.
However, below are the steps involved in this process –
- Open the app and log in.
- Tap the face icon in the upper right corner.
- Select “Starbucks card & payment.”
- Tap the card you want to reload automatically.
- Select the “Turn On” option to use the automatic reload feature.
Where To Buy A Starbucks Gift Card
There are places where Starbucks gift cards are sold, but we have yet to conclude if these places are safe to purchase your gift card.
So, we recommend purchasing Starbucks gift cards should be carried out at Starbucks locations, Target, Amazon.com, Albertsons, Safeway, and other trusted retailers. We hope that this guide on how to check Starbucks Gift Card balance without security code is useful to you.