How much is on my Walmart Gift Card? Knowing how to check your Walmart gift card balance will help you redeem or turn those funds into cash. Walmart gift card gives you access to various products at discounted rates, ranging from computers to books, furniture, and even fashion items, before and after shopping, knowing your Walmart gift card balance is paramount, as this prevents you from spending above budget and allows you to detect charges-related issues.
You can check your Walmart Gift Card Balance using three different methods. Check them out below.
How Much Is on My Walmart Gift Card
There are three methods to check how much is on my Walmart Gift Card. You can do it by visiting the offline store, online, or by calling the toll-free number provided by Walmart. Let’s check them out.
#1. Check Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
You can view the balance of your Walmart Gift Card online using a smartphone or PC. Follow the underlined instructions to check your Walmart gift card balance online.
Log on to the Walmart gift card balance website and enter the Gift Card number present on your gift card, followed by the 4-digit Pin current on the pack of the card. Click on the ‘Get Card Balance’ button on your screen.
#2. Check Walmart Gift Card Balance By Phone
You can also view your gift card balance through a phone call.
- Dial 1-888-537-5503, and you will be directed to Walmart’s customer service.
- Carefully pay attention to customer support for instructions.
- Select a helpline for the Walmart card balance.
- Put in your Walmart gift card number and wait.
- A customer service representative will inform you about your Walmart gift card balance.
#3. Check Walmart Gift Card Balance at Their Store
Another way to view your Walmart gift card balance is to visit your local store. To prevent your balance in-store:
- Find the nearest store using Walmart stores finder. You must enter the zip code or name before clicking the “Search” button.
- Check out the store search results and select your nearest store.
- Take your Walmart Gift Card to the store, and ask a customer service attendant to check the balance.
- A customer care attendant will tell you how much is on your card.
How To Check Transaction History On Your Walmart Gift Card.
You can also keep track of your Walmart gift card and trace the transaction history. Here’s how:
Go to the Customer Service section and request an item inquiry from any cashier. You will get all information regarding the balance and the transaction history. You may also ask for a printed transaction history for only a few bucks. Or download and install the Walmart mobile app on your smartphone. Head on to the Gift card section and upload your card number. You can now see the transaction history, together with the balance.
The Walmart Mobile app may link your shop card with your Walmart Pay. You can use your phone to pay for goods through the application.