Do you need help with the steps to follow when checking for your Vanilla gift card balance? Here is a well-detailed guide on how to check Vanilla gift card balance. A vanilla gift card is an excellent prepaid card. You can use this card in a store, online, by phone, and by mail-order with or without a debit or credit card. The Vanilla Gift Card is acceptable anywhere Visa is accepted, and the fantastic thing about this card is that you cannot spend more money than you’ve credited onto the card, so you don’t risk overdraft.o
Bancorp Inc. issues the Vanilla Gift Cards. You can buy these cards from Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Dollar General, Seven-Eleven, Sam’s Club, H.E.B., and Speedway, whichever is nearest to you, or you can buy them online from the official website of Vanilla GIft.
Vanilla Gift Card Benefits
Vanilla Gift Card offers many benefits to their customers, and below are some of the benefits of the Vanilla Gift Card mentioned below:
- Vanilla cards can be kept and utilized when helpful. Vanilla gift vouchers don’t terminate, so you need not stress over using them in a rush. Consequently, in the name of expiration, you won’t lose any cash in a few days.
- The vanilla gift card can be used anywhere the Visa is accepted.
- If you own a Vanilla Gift card, it is unnecessary to carry cash because it is a prepaid card.
- Aside from the activation fee, no additional payment is charged, which is paid when you buy the card.
- Monitoring the cash spent on purchasing with a Vanilla gift voucher is simple. You can confirm the balance of your gift card anytime at their official website.
Types of Vanilla Gift Cards
There are two major types of Vanilla gift cards, and they are:
Physical Gift Card
These are physical Vanilla gift cards that can be used online, in stores, and over the phone.
E- A gift card is a digital gift card you can use online. Suppose you have your card number. They emailed to the email box of the receiver.
How To Check Vanilla Gift Card Balance
Follow these steps on how to check Vanilla Gift Card balance at the official website of the Vanilla Gift:
- Go to the official Vanilla Visa Gift Card website – www.vanillagift.com from your web browser.
- Once the page opens, enter all the information to check your card balance.
- Enter the Card Number, Card Expiration Date, and Card Security Code.
- Then click on the Sign in button.
- After clicking, you will have access to check your balance.
You can also contact their toll-free number to check your card balance. Dial 1-800-571-1376 and give your card details to the customer executive agent. After verifying your card details, they will tell you your card balance.
Where Can You Use Your Vanilla Gift Card
Like every other Visa gift card, you can use them in any store that accepts Visa cards. The only difference between the Vanilla gift card and other visa cards is that they only work in the U.S.A. and the District of Columbia.
We hope this guide on how to check your Vanilla gift card balance be useful to you.