Apple product users, tag along and let us walk through how to redeem Apple gift cards the easy way. Before we proceed, I have to make you understand this important part; there are numerous options for you to explore if you want to redeem Apple gift card.
These options are all available at your fingertips regardless of your current Apple product. So, once you learn how to redeem your Apple gift card and follow the steps you’re about to read below, you open yourself up for many internet luxuries. These include using your Apple gift cards to purchase online, paying for your subscriptions, and much more.
The best part? Android users who own Apple gift cards can also redeem their gift cards, and we will show you how in a minute.
How to redeem Apple gift card on your computer
- Look for the sixteen-digit code inscribed on the back of your card.
- Open your iTunes
- Select ‘account’ from the menu bar located above the iTunes window
- Select Redeem
- Follow the instructions after signing in
How to redeem your Apple gift card on your Mac device
- You need to locate the sixteen-digit code on the back of your gift card. Please, note that some gift card codes are hidden behind a silver sticker, so you need to scratch to peel them gently.
- Open the store via your Mac
- Click on your name or the sign-in button
- Select Redeem gift card
- Click on the Camera icon and follow the prompt
- Else, enter your gift card code manually should you encounter any issues.
How to redeem your Apple gift card using an Android device
- Turn your Apple gift card around to reveal the sixteen-digit code written on it. Say you saw a silver panel instead; gently scratch it to reveal your card’s code.
- Navigate to the Apple Music app
- Click on the menu button, then on the account
- Select redeem a gift card or code
- Input the sixteen-digit code and click on ‘Redeem.’
- You have successfully redeemed your gift card
Read Also: How To Redeem iTunes Gift Card?
How to redeem your Apple gift card with iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad devices
The steps to redeem Apple gift card are the same across these Apple product devices. Therefore, if you own any of the above-mentioned, follow these steps to redeem your Apple gift card.
- Turn the back of your gift card to reveal the sixteen-digit code. You may have to gently scratch the silver panel or any other sticker to reveal this code if it is hidden.
- Navigate to the store of your device
- Click on the ‘sign-in’ prompt or your ‘photo’ icon
- Click on ‘Redeem gift card or code.’ If this step is not available to you, sign in with your Apple ID
- Click on ‘Use Camera’ and follow the prompt.
- If you encounter a problem, you may enter the code manually and follow further instructions that will display
- Click on Done.
- You have successfully redeemed your Apple gift card.
Redeem Apple gift card via email
- Say you got an Apple gift card through an email; redeeming it is pretty straightforward.
- Just open the email
- Click on the ‘Redeem Now’ button
- You are done.
Read Also: How to redeem Roblox gift card
A significant reason why you can not redeem your Apple gift card
Apple gift cards are easy to redeem, but always remember that some strict rules apply to these redemption steps.
Now, the primary reason you may not be able to redeem your Apple gift card no matter how you try is this – you can not purchase an Apple gift in one country and travel to another before redeeming it.
You can not purchase an Apple gift card from Australia and try to redeem it when you are back home in the United States of America. Therefore, you must redeem your gift card in the country of purchase.