Do you know How to Redeem iTunes Gift card? You’re in luck; this guide contains information on quickly redeeming an iTunes gift card. An iTunes Visa gift card is a prepaid card used on the iTunes store to purchase all Apple media and digital content. With the iTunes card, people who use Apple products can pay for Apple Music, movies, books, apps, and more.
However, once the card has been redeemed, one can only use an iTunes gift card to make any transaction on the iTunes store.
Redeeming your gift cards in this era should be simple; you have a basket of choices regarding where to receive your Visa gift card, but it does not matter where you choose. But you can save your iTunes Visa gift card in the Apple Store. You can also redeem your Visa gift card in the Macboook Store on your MacBook.
One important thing to take note of is that there is a difference between iTunes Visa gift cards and App Store gift cards. So, to redeem an iTunes Visa gift card, follow the simple steps below.
How to Redeem iTunes gift card
To save an iTunes gift card, you need to follow the necessary steps below;
- First, turn your iTunes Visa gift card and pill off the back section above the bar code. This will show you the code you must enter to redeem the card.
- Make sure you have an Apple Id or account.
- Go to “Redeem” in the “Account” menu: It is located at the top left of your iTunes page. You may be requested to log into your iTunes account.
Here is Another Method to Use.
If your Visa card has a focus box on the redemption code, you can use your device’s built-in camera to scan and redeem the card without putting in the code.
- Go to “Scan Using Camera,”
- Then click the iTunes gift card up till it turns on.
- The camera lens must face the back of the Visa card, showing the focus box.
- iTunes will identify the card and scan the code, adding the card amount directly to your account.
- The money will automatically be deducted from your iTunes balance when you want to purchase on the iTunes store. Any balanced amount due will be charged to the credit card you have linked with your Apple ID.
Where To Sell Itunes Gift Cards
Can you sell your iTunes card balance for cash when you don’t need or want to use it? Primarily, people receive iTunes cards as gifts but need Apple devices to enable them to use them. The best option for this kind of person is to sell the Visa gift card for cash to any reliable trading platform online.
We hope that this guide on how to redeem iTunes gift card be helpful to you anytime you want to redeem your iTunes gift card.