Are you interested in knowing how to send a Starbucks Gift Card via text? You’re in luck because this guide contains all you need to know. You can send Starbucks gift cards to other iOS or Android phones via text. This guide shows how you can share gift cards in the Messager app. You can use this step to send Starbucks gift cards to your loved ones and friends in just a few steps. This is called Starbucks Gifts in iMessage.
How To Send A Starbucks Gift Card Via TextFollow these steps:
To send a Starbucks Gift Card Via Text, you must follow some simple steps to success. Here are the steps needed to follow;
- Download the Starbucks application on your iPhone or iPad by going to the App Store if it is not installed.
- Go to the Messages app and start or open an existing conversation. Please note that you cannot send a Starbucks gift card in group texts.
- Once you have opened or started a conversation with the person you want to share the gift card to, click the Applications icon next to the text box. And this will open the Applications toolbar.
- Select the Starbucks Gifts icon in the toolbar (the app drawer). You should scroll across until you find the icon. And tap the icon.
- You will see varieties of Starbucks gift cards. Select one when you find the type you want. You can scroll up or down to see more designs. Many designs enable you to choose a perfect card that matches the occasion.
- Select an amount. You can load $5, $10, or $25 and tap Buy.
- Then confirm your payment using your Face ID, Touch ID, or your password. You can also add a comment if you want.
- The recipient will receive the gift card within their messenger when you are done. The recipient will receive the Starbuck Gift card icon saying, “Tap to use this card.” When the recipient taps this, the Starbucks app will open. If they do not have the app, tapping will open the App Store so they can install the app.
However, if the gift card recipient is not an iPhone user, they will still receive the gift card. But instead of the gift card icon, they will receive a URL linking or connecting to the gift card. They can open the link and use the card. An email will also be sent to you (your Apple ID email) from Starbucks in line with the details of your order. It will also include your order code. You can use this code number if you need help and want to contact Starbucks regarding the charge. On your credit card statement, this will appear as Starbucks Gift Card.
We hope that this guide on how to send a Starbucks Gift Card via text will help you whenever you plan to send a Starbucks gift card to your friends or loved ones.