Wondering how to use Vanilla gift card online? Continue reading to find out. Gift cards are generally used to make purchases. Let’s focus on the Vanilla gift card here.
Vanilla gift cards are great for friends, family, clients, employees, etc. It is not news that you can use a Vanilla gift card to purchase in-store. However, there have been questions as regards its use online. This blog post will give answers to your questions. Let’s get started.
Can I Use My Vanilla Gift Card Online?
Yes, using your Vanilla gift card online is possible. You only need to ensure that the system you want to use accepts Visa debit cards. Remember that you can only use the loaded amount on your Vanilla gift card. To use your Vanilla gift card, have the gift card number and the security code (PIN). Then, you can use it like a standard debit or credit card.
How To Activate Vanilla Gift Card
To activate the vanilla gift card, you have to follow the instruction below;
- The first step is to visit the Vanilla gift card website.
- Sign in by entering your Vanilla username and password. If this is your first time, click “Account Setup” to create one.
- Enter your 16-digit card number and 3-digit PIN in the required field.
- The next step is creating a 4-digit PIN, as you would for a regular ATM card.
- Once done, tap the “Activate” button.
You can also check your gift card balance here.
How To Use Vanilla Gift Card Online
There is nothing special or complicated about using a Vanilla gift card to make transactions online. It’s simply how you use your regular Visa cards for online payments. Let’s look at the steps involved on how to use vanilla gift card online.
Before making the transaction, confirm you have enough balance on your Vanilla gift card to cover the expenses.
- Punch in your Vanilla card details in the payment section, like the card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
- Input your name and address in the “billing address” section.
- Proceed to complete the transaction.
- Once the payment is successful, the checkout amount will be deducted from your current Vanilla gift card balance.
How To Use Vanilla Gift Card on Amazon
The Vanilla gift card is a payment option on the Amazon website and Amazon app. Let’s check out the step:
To use the Vanilla gift card on Amazon Website
- Fist you need to login to the Amazon website and sign in with your details.
- Navigate to the account section at the top right corner of the page.
- Then, scroll to the Manage and Payment Options section.
- Tap on the “Reload your balance” yellow button.
- The next step is to input your Vanilla gift card number.
- Put the amount you want to load into your Amazon account.
- It take to the next page directly. Click on the “Gift cards” section and enter your Vanilla card number and security code.
- The amount you entered will be loaded into your Amazon account, and you can then make purchases with it.
On The Amazon App
- Log in to the Amazon website.
- Scroll to the “Account” section on the menu list.
- Navigate to the Payment section and click on “Your Payments.”
- Hover over to “+Add” to add a new payment method.
- Choose “Add credit or debit card.”
- Input the gift card number, name, and expiration date.
- Click on the “Add your card” button. That’s it! A vanilla gift card is now one of your payment options on Amazon.
- Proceed to use it as your payment method.
Now you know how to use Vanilla gift card online. Always make sure to confirm the platform you want to use it on accepts Vanilla gift cards. Review the details you entered to avoid declined card errors.